Done by Deer is design with a distinctive graphic edge. The philosophy is simple. We combine innovative design, safety, and a daring use of colours. This makes every item outstanding.
Done by Deer is a Danish company, founded in December 2014. We design modern lifestyle products for families with babies and toddlers.
Combining great design, innovation and a daring use of contemporary colours to make every item outstanding, the Done by Deer interior and toys are for families who want to maintain a balance when decorating with kids in mind and still appreciate the simplicity of Danish design, which easily matches the rest of the décor.
We combine modern Scandinavian design with features that are fun and playful for children. All of our products are designed in-house in Denmark and naturally tested thoroughly to comply with strict European safety standards.
We are 100% friendly in everything we do, starting with designing products that puts a smile on your face, sourcing suppliers with similar values as ours and creating a friendly working environment within the company and with all of our business partners. We strive to do our best 100% of the time.
Done by Deer is done by Danish designer Helene Hjorth (Hjorth means deer in Danish) and her design team. They have a special ability to spot modern design trends and convert them into 100% friendly items that not only spark the imagination of kids, but are also modern design pieces for the home.
Helene and her design team constantly challenges themselves and their designs in order to innovate and make each product stand out. Nothing is left to coincidence and the deer is in every detail.
Are your plates, cups, and cutlery dishwasher safe?
- Yes all our tableware are dishwashable.
Does your melamine tableware contain BPA, formaldehyde or phtalates?
- All our melamine tableware is free of phthalates, formaldehyde and BPA and complies to the European food grade standard.
Can your tableware be used in microwave ovens?
- Our Stick & Stay plates are made of silicone and can be used in microwave ovens.
- Melamine tableware is not suitable for microwave ovens or for food heated to more than 70°C.
Is melamine tableware unbreakable?
- The Done by Deer melamine tableware is of the highest quality and very durable. Even when using the best quality, melamine can break if dropped on hard surfaces.
Are all of your products washable?
- Every product has its own care instructions.
How should I wash silicone tableware?
- Use dish soap or dishwashing tablets without perfume.
- Allow the product to air-dry after washing.
- To remove any odour from food or perfumed soap, it is recommended to wash the product in a dishwasher using dishwashing tablets without perfume. Repeat treatment may be necessary.
- Some highly coloured foods such as tomato sauce may transfer to the product. Clean the product as soon as possible after use. Repeat treatment may be necessary.